We need your help!
To get involved, please feel free to join us on the #i2p-dev IRC channel (on irc.freenode.net, irc.oftc.net, or within I2P on irc.echelon.i2p, irc.dg.i2p or irc.postman.i2p).
If you're interested in joining our team, please get in touch as we're always looking for eager contributors!
We need help in many areas, and you don't need to know Java to contribute! Here's a list to help get you started!
- Spread the Word! — Tell people about I2P on forums, blogs, and comments to articles. Fix up the Wikipedia article about I2P in your language. Tell your friends.
- Testing — Run the latest builds from monotone and report results on #i2p or as bugs on Trac.
- 文档 — Help fix the parts of the website that are outdated or incomplete. Translate pages into other languages.
- Pictures — Make some more pictures, fix the old ones on the website
- Content — Make an eepsite! Add some content! Contribute to the community!
- Services — Run a service on an eepsite. It could be a proxy, a forum, a tracker, a naming service, a search engine, an eepsite monitor... many of these aren't that hard.
- 应用 — Write or port applications for I2P! There's some guidelines and a list of ideas on the applications page.
- 编写代码 — There's plenty to do if you know Java or are ready to learn. Check for open tickets on Trac or the TODO list on zzz.i2p for some ideas on where to start. See the new developer's guide for details.
- 翻译 — 如果想要帮助我们把网站和软件翻译成您的语言，请详细查看翻译者的向导
- Analysis — Study or test the code to look for vulnerabilities. Both anonymity vulnerabilities from the various threat models, and DOS and other weaknesses due to securities holes, need researching.
- Reseeding — Set up a reseed server for new routers to bootstrap from. Detailed instructions are on our reseed server page.