- How could packet retransmission strategies and timeouts be improved?
- What are the benefits of unidirectional tunnels over bidirectional tunnels? What are the tradeoffs?
- More details are available here.
- How effective is multihoming at load-balancing?
- How does it scale? What happens as more routers host the same Destination?
- The benefit for anonymity is less correlation of router uptime to Destination uptime. Are there tradeoffs?
- How much is the effectiveness of timing attacks reduced by fragmentation and mixing of messages?
- What mixing strategies could I2P benefit from?
- How can high-latency techniques (e.g. message-dependent routing delays) be effectively employed within or alongside our low-latency network?