There are many ways you can help I2P.
To get involved, please feel free to join us on the forum, which is available at i2pforum.net on the non-private internet and at i2pforum.i2p inside the I2P network, or to create an account on our project Gitlab inside the I2P network here or on the non-private internet here. If you don't want to create an account on our forum, some of our developers are active Redditors who will talk to you on r/i2p and many of us also operate Github accounts where we work on I2P-Related projects, but we do not offer official support for I2P contributions via Github. For real-time chat, there is an IRC network within I2P. Please join the #i2p-dev IRC channel (on irc.freenode.net, irc.oftc.net, or within I2P on irc.echelon.i2p, irc.dg.i2p or irc.postman.i2p). Other contact information is maintained on this page.
If you're interested in development, please get in touch as we're always looking for new contributors.
Join us on our Gitlab
We need help in many areas, and you don't need to know Java to contribute. Here's a list to help get you started.
- Spread the Word. — Tell people about I2P on forums, blogs, and comments to articles. Fix up the Wikipedia article about I2P in your language. Tell your friends, and more importantly, use I2P to communicate with your friends. We have many tools that can help you keep your private conversations private.
- Traducere — Ajută la traducerea site-ului și a software-ului în limba ta. Traducătorii sunt o parte foarte importantă a acestui proiect descentralizat și munca dvs. este întotdeauna apreciata. Consultați ghidul noului traducător pentru detalii.
- Documentație — Suggest changes to the website, or help fix the parts of the website that you notice are outdated or incomplete. Web Site development has been fully migrated to git, you can participate by creating an account on our project Gitlab inside the I2P network here or on the non-private internet here. We also always appreciate our wonderful translators, join one of our Transifex teams and help translate pages into other languages.
- Testare — Run the latest builds from monotone or a recent build from the unofficial github mirror and report results on Gitlab inside the I2P network here or on the non-private internet here. For existing bugs, Trac is still acceptable.
Servicii de gazdă pentru tine și alții
- Servicii — Self-hosting almost anything, from an SSH server for yourself to an ActivityPub forum for everyone and anything in between, is helpful to the I2P network, especially if you write down instructions for others. Almost anything you can think of can be made to work with I2P, and your service is valuable to the network.
- Reseeding — Getting new users onto the network is a very important task, and that task is handled by our reseed servers. The more reseed servers we have, the more de-centralized and redundant our infrastructure is. It's a big responsibility, but it's pretty easy to set up a reseed server for new routers to bootstrap from. Detailed instructions are on our reseed server page.
- Aplicații — Write or port applications for I2P. There's some guidelines and a list of ideas on the applications page.
- Codificare — Sunt multe de făcut dacă știți Java sau sunteți gata să învățați. Verificați biletele deschise pe Trac sau lista TODO de pe zzz.i2p pentru câteva idei despre unde să începi. Consultați ghidul noului dezvoltator pentru detalii.
- Analiză — Studiați sau testați codul pentru a căuta vulnerabilități. Atât vulnerabilitățile anonimatului din diverse modele de amenințare și DOS și alte puncte slabe datorate pentru gauri de securitate, beneficiază de cercetări în curs.
- Donează: I2P is FOSS - Free Open-Source Software, which is supported by volunteers and by donations. If you use the network, please consider setting a monthly donation to help cover costs for maintainers and developers to keep improving the software and network.