This unscheduled release disables the RouterInfo verification messages that were used in the attack published in the UCSB paper, which should make correlating a LeaseSet and a Router much more difficult. We have also included a limited number of other fixes listed below. Our 0.9.8 release, which will include IPv6 support, is still on-schedule for late September.
As usual, we recommend that all users update to this release.
- Disable RouterInfo verification messages
- Extend inbound tunnel expiration
- i2prouter: bashism fix
- i2psnark: increase max piece size, mime type updates
- New reseed host
- New update hosts, thanks Meeh and dg
- Streaming: RTO-Veränderungen
- Updater: Increase update-via-torrent to 30 percent
- UPnP fix for some hardware
293f445196a2f35c4d580f65b548135399e1f4443450b5ecf1cc53b1203fdad1 i2pinstall_0.9.7.1_windows.exe 9fae874a4d680f50f5efd7be70cfcf55f2f4687e011bde9c4b4899bafb002e97 i2pinstall_0.9.7.1.jar 7b73bdb23c53798054741cbaa4e7d8cce832ee566fbb17df0c803d0c22d099e1 i2psource_0.9.7.1.tar.bz2 69ca22a77a2de87f726d86555317f8688891d31f5312cf71d5a43febe2729b38 i2pupdate_0.9.7.1.zip f59c9c80349c328b3e912113a3842146f647ff22ae323cef6b1e56a23f8c8cf1 i2pupdate.su2 52d1f32e2a72091da10312853e5df6bced12cb97770ba20732f2d9d6c4d2f5fe i2pupdate.sud