0.9.39 includes extensive changes for the new network database types (proposal 123). We've bundled the i2pcontrol plugin as a webapp to support development of RPC applications. There are numerous performance improvements and bug fixes.
We've removed the midnight and classic themes to reduce the maintenance burden; previous users of those themes will now see the dark or light theme. There's also new home page icons, a first step in updating the console.
As usual, we recommend that you update to this release. The best way to maintain security and help the network is to run the latest release.
- I2PControl RPC plugin bundled as a webapp
- Encrypted LS2 support in floodfills (proposal 123)
- New option to disable NTCP1
- Add offline key support in streaming
- Numerous LS2 fixes (proposal 123)
- Fixes for NTCP only (SSU disabled)
- Proxy fixes for websockets
- Streaming fix for sending expired messages
- SSU RTO/RTT calculation fixes
- UPnP startup fixes
- Fix connectivity test at startup
- Remove classic and midnight themes
- New console home page icons
- Caching of outproxy selection
- Transport performance improvements
- Faster startup for i2ptunnel
- Tomcat 8.5.38
- עדכוני תרגום
- Update GeoIP data
61e2cd75553ba647c58960a2dc2ce099c857f25a8288439840194a6451df4502 i2pinstall_0.9.39_windows.exe da5a5f094c6a6b0eb54f1233c1a8af0f1e0fc6a2fdb822a2ae3edbf47fca8c44 i2pinstall_0.9.39.jar 105773e11481cfcea0bc69b932895890ba5dd5e8d59ec322f06743bf2f15d211 i2psource_0.9.39.tar.bz2 77690f16b648258d18f0d7f0bd83458b2b46898cf9a1db77d49e31c7dbb546ab i2pupdate_0.9.39.zip 1930910c0a5aa2fccc7a76676d8998e95eac473657857797f1660ad47124fe59 i2pupdate.su3