0.9.24 conține o nouă versiune de SAM (v3.2), precum și numeroase remedieri de erori dar și îmbunătățiri ale eficienței. Rețineți că această versiune este prima care necesită Java 7. Vă rugăm să actualizați la Java 7 sau 8, cât mai curând posibil. Router-ul nu se va actualiza automat dacă utilizați Java 6.
To prevent the problems caused by the ancient commons-logging library, we have removed it. This will cause very old I2P-Bote plugins (0.2.10 and below, signed by HungryHobo) to crash if they have IMAP enabled. The recommended fix is to replace your old I2P-Bote plugin with the current one signed by str4d. For more details, see this post.
We had a great 32C3 Congress and are making good progress on our 2016 project plans. Echelon gave a talk on I2P's history and current status, and his slides are available here (pdf). Str4d attended Real World Crypto and gave a talk on our crypto migration, his slides are here (pdf).
Ca de obicei, vă recomandăm ca toți utilizatorii să actualizeze la această versiune. Cel mai bun mod de a ajuta rețeua și a rămâne securizat este de a rula ultima versiune.
- Java 7 now required
- SAM 3.2, with several new advanced features, command parser improvements, and lots of bug fixes
- Familie de rutere.
- Commons logging removed
- Fix HTML escaping in the console plugin table
- Fix rare deadlocks in the router
- Fix the tunnel build Bloom filter
- Don't remove tunnel on next-hop failure indication from transport, it isn't reliable
- Fix formatting in summary bar to prevent overflow
- Fix console links in i2ptunnel error pages when on nonstandard host/port
- Don't query floodfills whose version is too old to support encrypted replies
- Reduce out-of-order delivery in SSU
- Fix a rare NPE in the tunnel build handler
- Listen for Windows Service shutdown events to shutdown cleanly
- Fix some IPv6 issues on Windows
- Change Jetty request logging from b64 to b32
- New 'family' indication in netdb, don't use two of the same family in a tunnel
- New overview picture in SusiDNS
- Close connection faster if it's for a rejected tunnel request
- Use SSU extended options field for session request message
- Request introduction in the SSU extended options
- Don't offer to introduce unless requested, to introduce only those that need it
- Experimental Sybil analysis tool, requires routerconsole.advanced=true
- Persist some profile netdb stats that weren't being saved
- Memory reduction and other efficiency improvements throughout
- Increase several limits in i2psnark
- New streaming unit tests
- Fix some SSU stats on /peers to be consistent with NTCP
- Change default sig type for new i2ptunnels to Ed25519
- Increase router rekey probability at startup again
- New Chinese (Taiwan) translation
- Translation updates
- Update GeoIP data (new installs and PPA only)
40a9d162b218c3280170b5e6e5e0f459a2c5348c9488222955be5312144eade9 i2pinstall_0.9.24_windows.exe f5a06c4ed7e3c22048eef18901b85baa1f9bed3e507c212700723701036e2bb3 i2pinstall_0.9.24.jar 134481ae5ef934a411545330d1b22e768189c424a65db47058db0f7d9cf51e7d i2psource_0.9.24.tar.bz2 b8ee5d9c88924f631ae03ffcbed4ac0b06542e51cdd144e20dbaad69a8fdcef4 i2pupdate_0.9.24.zip 6a3ddb8cb8d24a3b69d1138244c817852d0aa69a1603a3ed05f8368f01497394 i2pupdate.su3