0.9.11 continues improving LeaseSet lookup and storage to prevent an attacker from correlating a Destination with a Router. It adds support for the Orchid outproxy plugin which is available at plugins.i2p. There is a reduction in memory usage due to fixes in the transports. We have some I2CP protocol improvements that will provide better lookup facilities and authorization protection for external clients. Of course, there's also the usual collection of bug fixes. All users should update.
This may be the last release that works with Java 5, which is very old and unsupported. If you are using a Java 5 or 6 runtime, we strongly recommend that you upgrade to Java 7.
Ca de obicei, vă recomandăm ca toți utilizatorii să actualizeze la această versiune. Cel mai bun mod de a ajuta rețeua și a rămâne securizat este de a rula ultima versiune.
- More leaseset handling improvements
- Fix NPE after client shutdown
- Fix wrapper log encoding on logs page
- Streaming ping and I2Ping fixes
- Add support for Orchid plugin
- Add HTTPS support to HTTP client proxy
- New I2CP support for hostname lookups by external clients
- Stricter I2CP authorization enforcement of external clients (incompatible change)
- Increase default inbound exploratory tunnel length variance
- Big reduction in memory usage by transports
- All in-net updates via torrent
- Translation updates
- Update GeoIP data (new installs and PPA only)
536a5dd49110a3717c74701c7f2ed91deea10109e527125c3bbed3b6863fffaa i2pinstall_0.9.11_windows.exe a0fe6702424d14fdb8697aa34fae0f5960dd6045a469ce910ad90928362eb72e i2pinstall_0.9.11.jar 50b18c6e012cae1f05295b54ec88ab71c56b8ebf8b9267242bab37f918b80166 i2psource_0.9.11.tar.bz2 5264e4c02b7d8b9a6af3c5829d891f6a53f51a976d08fa68873b8717cbfc4b74 i2pupdate_0.9.11.zip ef360bf2e6ab220b0b5bbac1835b6c43649efe42819695a67210f54ac36a1a87 i2pupdate.su2 39cfa86b162bff461d056611f7ac7da0a141e0ca23217ecc2b368d3ed51d992b i2pupdate.su3 af9ea00d89cedc2bb6489a0e02c3e1b85a2ca3553c757da4269b54a8ab26c6a7 i2pupdate.sud