0.9.22 contains fixes for i2psnark getting stuck before completion, and begins the migration of router infos to new, stronger Ed25519 signatures. To reduce network churn, your router will have only a small probability of converting to Ed25519 at each restart. When it does rekey, expect to see lower bandwidth usage for a couple of days as it reintegrates into the network with its new identity. If all goes well, we will accelerate the rekeying process in the next release.
I2PCon Toronto was a big success! All the presentations and videos are listed on the I2PCon page.
As usual, we recommend that you update to this release. The best way to maintain security and help the network is to run the latest release.
- Start migration to Ed25519 router info signatures
- Convert i2psnark destinations to Ed25519 signatures
- Fix i2psnark getting stuck before download complete, and not deleting temp files
- Fix starting of torrents added by copying torrent file to i2psnark directory
- Fix UPnP 'content not allowed in trailing section' error
- Fix excluded SSL ciphers in console
- Translation updates
- Update GeoIP data (new installs and PPA only)
3f59e4604531c07b39c6564712b45660a836f0ed7fc52c2a2602320e2da0d591 i2pinstall_0.9.22_windows.exe ee5297b2746e324c9ca33b19513ff09b50724ae3b9f588e4ccc31fc389ce50aa i2pinstall_0.9.22.jar 91ac91f7a3e202d248f5294f4951f6b7d8b9bde32991adf7a813ae1bb9188898 i2psource_0.9.22.tar.bz2 33d969e859c772ba7def142ab0ebbe0c2e8ec52a832bbe31141eaad0eaf556d3 i2pupdate_0.9.22.zip f30ed76367f66f4bd745b6b29c1fa51176d7ed4f328aaf61e8424e4587697ac9 i2pupdate.su2 959798e7e482556a8174a9b8d02fc32805d6c3d3808b7a50347d069b659c462d i2pupdate.su3 7ed29c7f3445027c72487d94ce4189b04f91a1b769d722e8f2f369bb2fa86726 i2pupdate.sud