0.9.32 contains a number of fixes in the router console and associated webapps (addressbook, i2psnark, and susimail). We have also changed the way we handle configured hostnames for published router infos, to eliminate some network enumeration attacks via DNS. We have added some checks in the console to resist rebinding attacks.
As usual, we recommend that you update to this release. The best way to maintain security and help the network is to run the latest release.
- Disallow hostnames in router addresses (proposal 141)
- Validate Host header in console
- Numerous console, i2psnark, susidns, and susimail UI fixes
- Fix i2psnark issues with expanding sections in some browsers
- Debian packaging fixes
- New benchmarking framework
- New Indonesian translation
- עדכוני תרגום
- Update GeoIP data (new installs and PPA only)
f0c08011aaf76dedf441ba2e53440eecc278ec249f325600dcd07a4af0483269 i2pinstall_0.9.32_windows.exe 2ff82498c5491a138e42991658d0d747f13579392d0d065c65fbe9a94ae18fdf i2pinstall_0.9.32.jar f51305ad748b63e9f9985d3dda75f74809f8a70c063ddf2482de18720decd1fc i2psource_0.9.32.tar.bz2 09f393c3e51c51f5efd28aefa079958d100da7c978e6c007e2d7527339226951 i2pupdate_0.9.32.zip e9c3cebf6ecc55a229f05cee4658d73f18f1cb694f7c07a9990ac92f001227e3 i2pupdate.su3