I2P is now a proposed site on Stack Exchange! Please commit to using it so the beta phase can begin.
0.9.26 contains a major upgrade to our native crypto library, a new addressbook subscription protocol with signatures, and major improvements to the Debian/Ubuntu packaging.
For crypto, we have upgraded to GMP 6.0.0, and added support for newer processors, which will speed up crypto operations considerably. Also, we are now using constant-time GMP functions to prevent side-channel attacks. For caution, the GMP changes are enabled for new installs and Debian/Ubuntu builds only; we will include them for in-net updates in the 0.9.27 release.
For Debian/Ubuntu builds, we have added dependencies on several packages, including Jetty 8 and geoip, and removed the equivalent bundled code.
There's a collection of bug fixes also, including a fix for a timer bug that caused instability and performance degradations over time.
As usual, we recommend that you update to this release. The best way to maintain security and help the network is to run the latest release.
DETALHES DE LANÇAMENTO
- GMP 6.0.0 and jbigi/jcpuid native libraries, enabling significant speedups on newer architectures, and constant-time crypto operations (new installs and Debian/Ubuntu builds only, will include in the updates in the next release, 0.9.27)
- Addressbook subscription protocol, enabling signed addressbook updates
- Generate signed authentication strings for subscriptions in i2ptunnel
- Enhance hosts blockfile format to allow for multiple destinations per entry
- Use system GeoIP database when available
- Remove systray4j.jar from non-Windows installers and Debian/Ubuntu packages
- Remove multiple external libraries from Debian/Ubuntu builds, and add dependencies on: geoip-database, gettext-base, libgetopt-java, libjetty8-java, libservlet3.0-java, glassfish-javaee
- Store CRLs received in the news feed, to distribute key revocations when necessary
- Enhancements to the desktopgui system tray feature, to be enabled by default in next release
- Wrapper 3.5.29 (new non-Windows installs only)
Correções de Erros
- Fix periodic timers not firing after a backwards OS clock shift, which caused widespread instability and gradual deterioration
- Fix wrapper on FreeBSD 10 (new installs only, see ticket #1118 for manual fix)
- Fix NPE on hostname lookup failure in SOCKS 4a
- Fix setting JAVA_HOME on Mac OS X (new installs only, see ticket #1783 for manual fix)
- Fix UTF-8 console passwords, and partial fix for usernames
- Fix router family configuration form
- Fix NTP sending random data in some fields that should be zero
- More verification of received NTP packets
- Rework resource bundle generation for 20x speedup in build time (requires gettext version 0.19)
- Atualizações de tradução
- Dados do GeoIP atualizados (novas instalações e apenas PPA)
a8d8d2f653ebd996aa044edd0ac8f8b9cd9e5b740225f3cf547d252b380d5e38 i2pinstall_0.9.26_windows.exe 563eb6f2cb9220c380190e90290cd154da3f30b4fa96a212a80e4bbc7a8fd44f i2pinstall_0.9.26.jar 49fbaea7f4d5ea0606de68ebb270fc3d4380631ecfd5c9ad82ed9356e29df937 i2psource_0.9.26.tar.bz2 23be34662f29faea6831ad041cbc2622f7914baeabceea8b698dac11ddac3bb2 i2pupdate_0.9.26.zip 646d2e4fcb1d860b8e9970596fa51336cc3d26108f6e78fe0f4ed7fe1c2b29e9 i2pupdate.su3