O que a I2P pode fazer por você?
The I2P network provides strong privacy protections for communication over the Internet. Many activities that would risk your privacy on the public Internet can be conducted anonymously inside I2P.Baixar I2P 0.9.42
O que é a I2P?
- I2P is an anonymous network built on top of the internet. It allows netizens to create and access content and build online communities on a network that is both distributed and dynamic. It is intended to protect communication and resist monitoring by third parties such as ISPs.
- Aside from anonymizing traffic within the network, I2P functions with the same capabilities as the Internet, however its design and decentralization create a censorship resistant environment for the free-flow of information.
- Mirrored sites hosted on the network allow access to news outlets and other resources in areas where information is being filtered or denied. Online communities wishing to organize in restrictive environments can do so anonymously to mitigate political threat and protect each other.
- Ler mais…
Novidades & Atualizações
- 2019-10-05 - Our Networks Trip Report- idk
- 2019-08-30 - RightsCon Trip Report
- 2019-08-30 - Internet Freedom Festival Trip Report
- 2019-08-30 - USENIX FOCI Trip Report
- 2019-08-30 - Def Con Trip Report- idk
- 2019-08-30 - Def Con Trip Report- zzz
- 2019-08-28 - 0.9.42 Release
- 2019-07-29 - Conference Schedule August 2019
- Mais publicações do blog…
Conferences Calendar 2019
I2P Developers will be visiting these conferences this year:
- Our Networks Conference (September 20-22 2019, Toronto, Canada)
- DEF CON 27 (August 8-11 2019, Las Vegas, Nevada)
- USENIX FOCI (August 13, 2019, Santa Clara, California)
- Internet Freedom Festival (April 1-5 2019, Valencia, Spain)
- RightsCon (June 11-14 2019, Tunis, Tunisia)