I2P dev meeting, October 4, 2016 @ 20:00 UTC

Quick recap

  • Present:

echelon, EinMByte, MXPLRS|Kirill, obscuratus, str4d, zzz

Full IRC Log

20:00:04 <zzz> 0) Hi
20:00:04 <zzz> 1) 0.9.27 update (zzz)
20:00:08 <zzz> 0) Hi
20:00:09 <zzz> hi
20:00:24 <i2pr> [Slack/str4d] Hi
20:00:30 <eche|on> hi
20:00:42 <i2pr> [Slack/str4d] Plane lands in 20 mins, so I'll probably only be available for 5-10 mins
20:00:51 <EinMByte> Hi
20:01:10 <zzz> 1) 0.9.27 update (zzz)
20:01:11 <i2pr> [Slack/str4d] (so prioritise anything that needs my attention)
20:01:44 <zzz> ok after a record 4+ months I'm pulling the trigger on the 27 release, checkin deadline in 10 days, release week of the 17th
20:02:04 <i2pr> [Slack/str4d] :+1:
20:02:12 <zzz> not anything big in there but need to keep things moving
20:02:26 <zzz> I'll be looking at the ipv6 tickets one more time in the next week, trying to fix more stuff
20:02:39 <zzz> anything that needs testing please check in asap
20:02:50 <zzz> anything else on 1) ?
20:03:06 <i2pr> [Slack/str4d] I'll make time this weekend for fixing the Bote issue
20:03:17 <EinMByte> Does it include IPv6 peer testing?
20:03:29 <i2pr> [Slack/str4d] (since the Zcash beta 2 release will be out of the way, which I was managing)
20:03:46 <zzz> yes peer testing was checked in a couple months ago, not clear how well it works, we'll find out after the release
20:04:02 <MXPLRS|Kirill_> zzz, changelog?
20:04:12 <EinMByte> Ok
20:04:43 <zzz> MXPLRS|Kirill_, I haven't updated the release summary post on zzz.i2p for a while, but you can always look at the history.txt file on github
20:04:59 <MXPLRS|Kirill_> zzz, ok
20:05:02 <zzz> I'll be updating the zzz.i2p post in then ext few days
20:05:21 <zzz> I'll be pushing tags to tx today or tomorrow
20:05:29 <zzz> anything else on 1) ?
20:05:51 <obscuratus> Is there anything specific you want me to test of my test bed?
20:06:16 <zzz> not really, I appreciate your ipv6 testing so far
20:06:23 <obscuratus> If so, just pass it along as you think of things.
20:06:38 <zzz> ok
20:06:41 <zzz> anything else on 1) ?
20:07:02 <i2pr> [Slack/str4d] Not from me
20:07:05 <zzz> anything else for the meeting?
20:07:46 <EinMByte> Just want to mention that I've updated the NTCP2 proposal
20:08:08 <EinMByte> (both in the zzz.i2p topic and on gist.github.com)
20:08:10 <i2pr> [Slack/str4d] Gotta put my laptop away now o/
20:08:10 <zzz> great, good work
20:08:21 <zzz> I think we're making good progress
20:08:44 <zzz> anything else for the meeting?
20:09:08 * zzz grabs the baffer
20:09:12 <EinMByte> Authentication modes are still incomplete, so that's where we need most work IMHO
20:09:24 <EinMByte> Nothing else for the meeting, I think
20:09:43 <zzz> looking forward to reviewing the new draft
20:10:01 * zzz *bafffffffs* the meeting closed