0.9.35 adds support for folders in SusiMail, and a new SSL Wizard for setting up HTTPS on your Hidden Service website. We also have the usual collection of bug fixes, especially in SusiMail.
We're hard at work on several things for 0.9.36, including a new OSX installer and a faster, more secure transport protocol called NTCP2.
I2P will be at HOPE in New York City, July 20-22. Find us and say hello!
평소와 같이, 이 릴리즈로 업데이트하는 것을 권장합니다. 보안을 유지하고 네트워크를 돕기 위한 가장 좋은 것은 최신 릴리즈를 사용하는 것입니다.
- New Hidden Service SSL Wizard
- SusiMail support for Folders, Drafts, background sending
- Jetty 9.2.24, Tomcat 8.5.30
- Console: Fix changes to wrong tunnel on /configtunnels
- CPUID: Fix TBM detection
- i2psnark: Fix torrents ignoring priority settings when autostart enabled
- i2ptunnel: Retry accept after server socket closed
- NTCP: Fix bug causing initial latency for outbound connections
- SusiMail: Include attachments in forwarded mail
- SusiMail: Many other fixes
- Tunnels: Prevent zero-hop even when no active peers
- Add support for notes in Addressbook
- Rewrite and new translations for eepsite help page (new installs only)
- DNSoverHTTPS (disabled by default)
- Prep for HTTPS console and eepsite
- Prep for splitting up Debian package
- NTCP refactoring in prep for NTCP2
- Move SusiMail logging to router logs
- SusiMail BCC-to-self feature replaced with Sent folder
- Fix eepget handling of response line with no status text
- i2psnark UI cleanups
- New Azerbaijani translation
- Translation updates
- Update GeoIP data (new installs and PPA only)
32c4f3feb733a45fa4ff0aaa331c8c3fc2efe9076ab83b82a86e8ab46333ae00 i2pinstall_0.9.35_windows.exe a256e9d36a52c314b9e8d0e659d4d1b982cc9d9af8459231eda5842e4116d298 i2pinstall_0.9.35.jar 8bb88d3db355ebfa5be65d48089db60919875ac298b7217b7f8150048ea5079e i2psource_0.9.35.tar.bz2 881860d875a032788e75ed9714b1f75a40d0cc4ecca1446f1a7c6f7f54b4629c i2pupdate_0.9.35.zip a701a94bab56a030dfe23e0353c046d869d4cfdedee921fd11e51976ba45e75b i2pupdate.su3